Purpose-built and technical, the G2 SM is a lightweight double boot designed in collaboration with renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro for the world’s boldest peaks. Double boot construction maximizes warmth, and dual Boa® closure systems ensure a responsive fit and ease of operation with gloves.
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro, the G2 SM is a technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering.
- Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
- Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
- Precise locked-down Dual Boa® Closure System on internal bootie for secure lacing
- Revolutionary lightweight and low volume carbon Honeycomb Tech insole
- AWARDS: ISPO – Product of the Year 2015/2016
SIZES: 37 – 48 (half sizes)
OUTER BOOT: Water-repellent Cordura® / Insulating perforated felt / Low density expanded PE foam / Thermo-reflective aluminium / Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating / Dual Boa® closure system
GAITER: Elastic Cordura® cuff / Cordura® with laminated and taped water-resistant membrane / Air Injected rubber rand
INNER BOOT: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam / Cordura® Flex Zone / Dual velcro closure
INSOLE: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
MIDSOLE: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
SOLE: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
CONSTRUCTION: Inner Boot – Slip lasted / Outer Boot – Board lasted