Chlorine Dioxide Tablets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water. They kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Each tablet treats up to 1 litre of water and has very little after taste. Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container. This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in, e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed, the water should be safe to drink for 2-3 days.
- Contents: 30 foil sealed tablets
- Weight: 40g
- Treat: Up to 30 litres of water
- Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water
(Including Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
- Safe for long term use
- No after-taste
- When using any water treatment product, the water should be relatively clear. If there is debris or any particulate matter in the water, this will reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredient. Particles should be removed by straining the water through a piece of cotton or similar fine-weave fabric.
- Add 1 tablet to every 1 litre of relatively clear water requiring treatment. If the water is very cold or if Giardia or Cryptosporidium is suspected, add 2 tablets per litre of water.
- Swirl gently and wait for at least 10 minutes before use. Wait for 30 minutes if 2 tablets have been used.
- The water is now ready for use.